[Iabs-talk] new member

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 28 07:54:22 UTC 2008

Good morning andrew,
My name is dave wright and i'd like to welcome you to the list and thank you for joining. As you may have noticed when you joined, this list is primarily for discussion relating to the ilinois association of blind students. Generally speaking and especially lately, this list has been fairly quiet. Pleas feel free to shoot a message to the list if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Dave Wright
   Sent from my Nokia N82