[Iabs-talk] Twitter

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 02:15:16 UTC 2009

What kind of problems? Only thing I've ever experienced is the occasional
fail whale when the network is overloaded and delayed posts when I text message
in an update sometimes.  Otherwise it's terrific, and even twitterific for
Mac users.

In a message dated 4/6/2009 10:07:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,