[Iabs-talk] Twitter

Araceli Avina shortattit7 at aim.com
Tue Apr 7 03:01:18 UTC 2009

Twitter is pretty awesome.  Those issues are small potatoes when it
comes to how cool it is.  Looks like someone from this list found me
through someone else.  mexi77 for those who want to know.
And........  Sox win! Sox Win! Sox Win! Lol!

Araceli Avina, Secretary
Illinois Association of Blind Students
ISVI Advisory Council Member

Sox win!!!!!!!