[Iabs-talk] newsline on the web

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 14 13:54:05 UTC 2009

Hello Federationists:

For several months now, you have probably heard about some of the new
newsline initiatives.  So that you might have an easier time understanding
them and how to use them, a conference call training session is scheduled to
take place at 7:00 P.M. on Sunday, August 23.

This idea originally came up on a Minnesota Academy for the Blind alumni
chat.  Because of this, we will be using the code generally set aside for
this chat.

So, if you wish to get into our training session on August 23, please call
712-580-7700 and use code 6 6 2 5 8 6 6 4, (mnalumni.)

Though there will be some Minnesota participants on the call, there should
be plenty of room, as these conference lines can hold upto 30 people.

So, if you are currently a newsline subscriber and wish to learn about using
the internet to access this service, please call in.  Once you learn to use
newsline on the web, you will have even more opportunities to use this
wonderful service.