[Iabs-talk] looking for your support

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 14 14:00:00 UTC 2009

Hello Chicago Chapter members,

We had a good start to our candy order, but the chapter still needs your
help.  Remember, the more funds we raise, the more we can do as a chapter.
So, if you might be looking for assistance to something such as a state or
national convention, or if you are looking for the chapter to do something
which may take a financial commitment to do, you can help us by coming on
board the Worlds Finest Brigade.  Remember, there is still the Staley
challenge.  We can do it, but only if everyone takes part in some way.