[Iabs-talk] Braille Coin Sales meeting

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Tue Aug 18 14:39:10 UTC 2009

A reminder to all, especially Braille Literacy committee members, chapter
presidents, and NFBI board members!

 There will be a conference call on Wednesday, August 19 at 7:30 p.m. to
 discuss developing a plan for us as an affiliate to be involved in direct
 sales of the Louis Braille commemorative coin. A representative from our
 national office will be on the call to explain the goal and details of this
 project. The meeting is open to all and we are hoping that many people will
 join us. IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, members of the NFBI board, chapter presidents,
 and members of the Braille Literacy committee are requested to be on the
 call.

 Call in number is 712.580.7700, code 6324 (NFBI).

 Thank you,
 Kelly