[Iabs-talk] Braille Coin Sales meeting

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Fri Aug 14 14:55:09 UTC 2009

Hello all,

There will be a conference call on Wednesday, August 19 at 7:30 p.m. to
discuss developing a plan for us as an affiliate to be involved in direct
sales of the Louis Braille commemorative coin. A representative from our
national office will be on the call to explain the goal and details of this
project. The meeting is open to all and we are hoping that many people will
join us. IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, members of the NFBI board, chapter presidents,
and members of the Braille Literacy committee are requested to be on the
call.

Call in number is 712.580.7700, code 6324 (NFBI).

Thank you,
Kelly