[Iabs-talk] IABS Conference Meeting Call reminder

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Feb 1 15:43:43 UTC 2009

I am forwarding this again as a final reminder.

 Hello this is Araceli.  I am just emailing to remind you all of the Next
scheduled conference call meeting for the Illinois Association of Blind
Students.  Due to the SuperBowl happening on the first Sunday of this month,
which would have been our normal meeting date, we are having our
meeting on Monday, February 2, 2009.  The meeting over conference call will
be held at 8:00 Pm, central time.  The number you should call to
connect to this meeting is (712) 580-7700, extension 4227.  Thanks and have
an awesome rest of the week.

Araceli