[Iabs-talk] Perkins Brailler for sale

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 25 02:41:51 UTC 2009

Good evening all,
I have for sale a Perkins Brailler in excellent condition with the cover. I'm having to part with the machine because I'm in the process of moving out of state and I can't afford to ship it along with the rest of my stuff. If interested, please feel free to give me a call at the number listed below, or shoot me an email. I'm asking $200 for the Item Plus $30 for shipping. My preferred method of payment is paypal, however I'm willing to work with individuals.

Best Regards:
David Wright

Email: dwrigh6 at gmail.com
Mobile: 512-203-2474