[Iabs-talk] Braille Literacy Committee meeting

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Thu Mar 5 23:41:15 UTC 2009

Hello all,

There will be a meeting of the Braille Literacy Committee on Sunday, March
8, at 6:00 p.m. via conference call at 712.580.7700, code 6324. We will
discuss our plans for March 26 and beyond. It is this committee's job to
spread the word throughout Illinois about the importance of Braille and to
encourage the sale of the Louis Braille coin. All are welcome, so if you
believe in the power of Braille please join us!

Kelly