[Iabs-talk] Go Totally Mobile Today!

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 10 15:00:01 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Handy Tech North America still has a limited quantity of the Nokia N82 cell
phones available.  We have sold hundreds of these devices over the past
couple of years bundled with the K-NFB Reader Mobile, Nuance Talks and Code
Factory screen readers, Way Finder Access GPS navigation software  and are
sad's that the Nokia N82 has reached the end of its life cycle.  The good
news is that while this particular hardware will no longer be available, the
software solutions continue happily on and are supported on other devices
such as the new and exciting Nokia N86.  Of course, everybody understands
that products such as this are generally more expensive when they first come
out is was the case with the N82.

we still have 12 N82's on the shelf new, in the box and priced to go when
purchased alone or as part of a K-NFB Reader Mobile, Mobile screen reader of
GPS access solution.  Please contact Handy Tech North America for pricing
and to explore the software solutions that may be right for you by calling:

651-636-5184

Or by e-mailing:

sales at handytech.us

Visit Handy Tech North America on the Web at:

http://www.handytech.us

to read more about our company and the many other adaptive technology
solutions we have to offer.
All K-NFB reader bundles are custom built, tested and show up at your door
ready to use.

Best regards,
   Dave Wright
Regional Sales Manager- Handy Tech North America

Phone:  651-636-5184 X803

Mobile: 347-422-7085

Fax:  866-347-8249

E-mail: