[Iabs-talk] Fwd: IABS Outing

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 21:48:52 UTC 2009

Please see a message from Michelle Wesley, IABS First Vice President
below.  She needs you to let her know by noon on Friday, September 11 if  you
plan to attend the IABS Outing to Second City, an Improvisation Theater, on
Thursday, October 8th.  The Annual IABS Outing will kick off this year's  NFBI
Convention festivities.

In a message dated 9/10/2009 11:17:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,