[Iabs-talk] Oktoberfest

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 13 14:52:02 UTC 2009

hi sarah, this joe monti. i'm helping patti with Fest. the Fest is saturday at patti's house, which is 6919 w. Berwyn ave, chicago.
it is near the blue line Harlem stop near O'Hare. the cost of Fest is $25. this includes a BBQ and your first beverage of choice. a small donation will be taken for later beverages. we have soda, wine, and beer.
you can pay at the door but we need to know if you are coming by Monday.
my phone email address is:
jlmonti at ssbcglobal.net
hope you can come,
joe monti