[Iabs-talk] Oktoberfest

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Sep 13 16:29:21 UTC 2009

I am so glad to hear that you will be at Octoberfest.
The cost is $25.
You can pay at the door but if I count you now, you need to pay either way.
We are buying food today based on our final counts.  I have you in right
now.

We are on the blueline off the Harlem and Higgins stop.  You can walk the
mile from the train or call and we will have someone do a run to go and get
you.   773 307 6440 is my cell phone #.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org