[Iabs-talk] fraudulent e-mail scam

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Thu Sep 24 22:36:21 UTC 2009

If any of you receive an e-mail which purports to be from me asking for
money it is DEFINITELY a scam.  I am not in the UK without my passport and I
do not need assistance.

Brian Johnson let me know that he received one of these so I suspect that
someone has picked up my name off something and is using e-mail addresses
which are connected to me to try to get money.  I have checked my computer
and I have no viruses or sleepers so I think there is an old list somewhere
which they are using.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org