[Iabs-talk] still time to join the chicago chapter singers

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 26 01:28:53 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

There is still time to join the Chicago chapter singers in our attempt to
dethrone the fine folks of Springfield.  Our next rehearsal is scheduled for
7:00 P.M. on Thursday, October 1.

We will be using a new conference number for this call.  To get in to our
rehearsal, please do the following.
1.  Call 305-848-8888.  You will reach the Magic Jack Conference line.
2.  Press 1 to enter a conference.
3.  Dial 6 3 2 6 7 5 2 5 4 1 #.  This will get you into the conference.  I
don't think you can mute your phone with this setup unless you have a mute
control.  So, please be in a place where interference is at a minimum.  Hope
to see you all there.

Also, for the benefit of those of you not using screen readers, I spaced out
the phone number so screen readers would announce digets one at a time.