[Iabs-talk] Back to the old conference line

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 27 00:52:07 UTC 2009

Hello Chicago Chapter singers.  As for our rehearsal next Thursday night, we
will again use the same conference service and codes that we use for most
meetings, 712-580-7700 6324.  Bill Reif point out to me that there can be
significant delays on magic jack which may effect callers from non-magic
jack lines using the magic jack service.  This should not make for any
problems in normal conversations, but may make something like singing
impossible.