[Iabs-talk] Kid Camp items

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Sep 27 16:50:05 UTC 2009

Items that we still need donated for the State Convention Kids Camp

The response that we received for donations was overwhelming and extremely
appreciated.  Thanks to all of you for your support and effort to help make
this year's kid camp a huge success.  We only need a few more items.  Please
let Beth Sturman know if you can donate any of these.    Her e-mail is:

beth.sturman at gcsd9.net

·         20 Kool-aid drink boxes

·         Edible decorative sprinkles

·         20 small cans of soda-  (Walmart have the cheapest prices)

·         Games for kids to play: checkers, Uno, Sorry, ect.

Please put your name on the item you want back.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org