[Iabs-talk] Christmas auction

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Wed Dec 8 17:10:31 UTC 2010

 I have been notified of a few more items that will go up for auction on
Dec. 11. I am adding one more item today and tomorrow and will add the rest
on Friday. If you would like to see your item posted, please notify me by
noon on Friday. Look forward to seeing a barrage of items on Friday. Here is
the update for today.

 Item 1: BBQ dinner for two at the home of David and Teresa Meyer

 Item 2: CD of our very own Joe Monti's music

 Item 3: Sports memorabilia item that NO ONE in the Chicago Chapter has but
 many want, according to Ken Staley, the donor

 Item 4: A very nice Swarovski crystal piece of jewelry in the shape of a
 snowflake/star that can be worn as a necklace or pin. This item was
 secured by Joe Monti and worth approximately $150. Our bidding will start
at
 $60.

Item 5: $100 gift certificate to Isabella's located at 217 N. Jefferson was
secured by Mary Grunwald and Marco Giannotti

 Stay tuned for more!

 Kelly