[Iabs-talk] Christmas auction

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Thu Dec 9 16:17:14 UTC 2010

As the elves are scurrying around making final preparations for the annual
Chicago Chapter Christmas auction, there is time to add one more item at the
end of the list. Remember, bring your friends, neighbors, relatives, people
you meet on the train, and anyone else who might be interested. Ex-Chequer
Restaurant, - 226 S. Wabash - auction starts after our noon meeting.

 Item 1: BBQ dinner for two at the home of David and Teresa Meyer

 Item 2: CD of our very own Joe Monti's music

 Item 3: Sports memorabilia item that NO ONE in the Chicago Chapter has but
 many want, according to Ken Staley, the donor

 Item 4: A very nice Swarovski crystal piece of jewelry in the shape of a
 snowflake/star that can be worn as a necklace or pin. This item was
 secured by Joe Monti and worth approximately $150. Our bidding will start
 at $60.

 Item 5: $100 gift certificate to Isabella's located at 217 N. Jefferson was
 secured by Mary Grunwald and Marco Giannotti

Item 6: Debbie Pittman is donating one of her very own creations, a red
satin pillow that is festive for the season. It is approximately the size of
a bed pillow or slightly larger. You don't want to miss this one!

Stay tuned for more!

 Kelly