[Iabs-talk] Chicago Chapter Meeting Announce ment

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Sun Feb 7 20:14:42 UTC 2010

Our meeting plans have changed for next Saturday.  We will meet at 1:00 at
Exchequer Pub, 226 S. Wabash, next Saturday, February 13.  We will have a
brief business meeting prior to our program.  Our program will be a memorial
service to honor the life of Carmen Dennis, who passed away January 31,
2010.

The program will feature the family and close friends of Carmen.  These
people will speak from the podium first.  When they have finished, others
will have an opportunity to share their feelings and memories of Carmen.
Some of you have been contacted and asked to prepare remarks.

Thanks.

Connie

Listen to the True Oldies Channel,  http://www.trueoldieschannel.com