[Iabs-talk] rescheduling of Chicago Constitution Comm Meeting

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Feb 7 20:37:27 UTC 2010

We need to plan for a Chicago Constitution Committee Meeting.

I am thinking of 2/25 or 3/11 at 7:00.  If you are on this committee or
would like to attend, please let me know offline whether either of these
dates is NOT doable for you at pattichang at att.net.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org