[Iabs-talk] [il-talk] hotel registration another chance

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Fri Sep 10 19:09:59 UTC 2010

Hello fellow federationist,
Well if you did not have an opportunity to register by yesterday to get the $76.00 per night hotel reservation for our 2010 state convention, you have another chance. If you register with the hotel by Monday, September 13, 2010, you can get this rate.
The convention is at the President Abraham Lincoln Hotel and Conference Center in Springfield, Illinois. You can call (217) 544-8800 or toll free (866) 1860.
The dates are October 8, 9, and 10.
By now, you know our national representative is Dr. Marc Maurer, our National President.
The hotel is filling up fast. So move quickly.
Thanks.