[Iabs-talk] convention meals

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Mon Aug 15 02:01:43 UTC 2011

The following meals are planned for state convention.  Please contact Denise
Avant at dravant at ameritech.net
with your special dietary needs.

We cannot accommodate other than Veagan, Lactose free, and gluten free.

Scholarship Dinner by Invitation
Choice of house, Caesar, or Spinach salad.
Chicken Supreme
Tender boneless breast of chicken sauteed and topped with sauce served on a
bed of long grained wild rice and a medley of steamed fresh vegetables with
roles and butter.
Veagan Oprion - Vegetable Stir fry.
Dessert

IABS IDOL
The snack at IABS IDOL will be ballpark popcorn.  There will be a cash bar.

Saturday Parent Breakfast
Quiche Lorraine - hot crisp bacon bits cheese and herbs accompanied by
sliced fresh fruit and breakfast pastries, served with orange juice and
coffee.
Veagan option - TBA

Saturday lunch
Club sandwich - stacked with ham, turkey, and bacon; swiss and cheddar
cheeses, lettuce, tomator, and topped with smokey honey dijon dressing;
served with soup de jour; regular, decaf coffee, ice tea, and lemon ade.
Veagan Oprion - Veggie sandwich

Banquet
Roasted Prime rib of beef - 8 oz.
Served with creamy hoarse radish and Au Jus.
House caesar or spinach salad with dressing.
Starch
Fresh seasonal vegetables
Fresh roles with butter
Beagan Option - Pasta Primavera

Sunday breakfast student
breakfast burrito
veagan = no meat burritto

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

P.S.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang, Esq.
Chairperson, NFB Scholarship Committee
scholarships at nfb.org
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org