[Iabs-talk] Fall Candy Sale

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Mon Aug 15 04:13:40 UTC 2011

What: The Chicago Chapter will be selling World's Finest Chocolate. The
following items can be ordered:

Almond bars - Box of 50 - each bar sells for $1
Crispy rice bars - Box of 50 - each bar sells for $1
Variety Pack has a total of 50 bars. It consists of 15 almond bars, 5 dark
chocolate bars, 10 Milk chocolate bars,
10 crisp rice bars and 10 caramel bars.  - each bar sells for $1
Mint Meltaways - 25 boxes selling at $2 each
Raisinettes - 50 boxes selling at $2 each

How to order: Please place your order with Dave Meyer at
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net or call him at 708-209-1767.

When: DEADLINE to order is Wednesday, August 24th so we can receive delivery
in time for our September meeting.

Why: Funds raised are used to make sure we have a bus to state convention,
assist chapter members who attend Washington Seminar, and contribute to
state and national programming.

Please remember - IF EACH OF US DOES A LITTLE, NONE OF US HAS TO DO A LOT.