[Iabs-talk] Chicago candy list on newsline

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 15 11:51:33 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Please remember to tell your friends who do not have computers and who
subscribe to NewsLine that they can find the same announcement regarding the
Chicago Chapter candy sale that Kelly put together for these lists.  We have
already heard from a few of you.  We need to hear from more.  The
presidential challenge for this year?  Sell as much candy this year as we
did in 2009.  We can do it, so long as we all participate.  So, let us all
work together to meet this challenge.