[Iabs-talk] Candy orders

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 16 13:04:57 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

What Kelly said in her original promo about our fall candy sale has turned
out to be true.  If a lot of people do a little, nobody will have to do a
lot.  My concern however, is our board.  Of the nine of us who make up the
Chicago board, only four have so far placed an order.

Before this is over, I would love to see 100% participation from our board
members.  I'm confident that if all of us on the board participate, along
with those concerned that we maximize our profit margin, our sale will be a
smashing success.