[Iabs-talk] Candy orders

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 18 09:10:03 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Though the Chicago Chapter was off to a good start with candy orders, we are
not where we need to be.  We are close to maximizing our profits, but we are
not there yet.  We are close to the point where we can receive additional
benefits from Worlds Finest Chocolate regarding our order, but we are not
there yet.

Unfortunately,, the game of horseshoes is the only activity I know of where
one gets credit for being close to the mark.

For those who have ordered, thank you very much for your support.

For those who have not, we need your support.

Orders are due on Sunday, August 21.  Your order makes a difference for all
of us.