[Iabs-talk] [il-talk] National Convention

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 14:13:42 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I have found a room and booked the flights to get me to convention in Orlando this year.  If anyone needs some help with their responsibilities at convention, please let me know?  I will probably leave early on the 8th or on the 7th to make a trip up to Gainesville, to visit with my Doctor Father and see how things have changed.

Recommendations on who else I should contact, would be appreciated.

Thanks,
bcp