[Iabs-talk] A Shout-Out to My NFBI Buds!

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 19 15:14:55 UTC 2012

Meg,

Congratulations on your new writing opportunity.  I have no doubt that as an
English major, this opportunity will serve you very well in the years to
come, if not presently.  It sounds like the holiday season is finding you
well.  I hope this is the case.  By the way, are my wife and I invited for
green beans this Christmas?  (Smile.)

It will be nice to get a chance to work with you on the newsletter committee
if time permits.