[Iabs-talk] A Shout-Out to My NFBI Buds!

Gregory Chang Patti pattichang at att.net
Thu Dec 20 02:37:50 UTC 2012

Congrats!  Your career is already on the move.  I will be sure to look at the article this weekend.

Please give to the National Federation of the Blind Annual Appeal by sending to NFBI, c/o Glenn Moore, Treasurer PO Box 1065 Elgin, IL 60121.

PS.  Find us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/nfbi and on facebook by searching on "National Federation of the Blind of Illinois."
Patti Gregory Chang Esq.
President, NFBI
pattichang at att.net