[Iabs-talk] 2nd request national convention Key meetings

Patti Gregory Chang Esq. pattichang at att.net
Sun Jun 3 17:34:04 UTC 2012

My notes show that I have received only four responses to my request for help with meetings at national.  Please look through the list of meetings below.  This message begins with my notes on the four responses I do have and then repeats my request for people to attend and report back on meetings.  If you are in our delegation and you are going to national, you should be attending a couple of these and reporting back.  If we all participate, the load will be manageable by all.  Thanks for your cooperation.

Denise Avant
Fed Legislation
Resolutions

Debbie Pittman