[Iabs-talk] Washington Seminar Application

Rose Sloan rosesloan2013 at u.northwestern.edu
Mon Nov 12 20:34:50 UTC 2012

Hey IABS!!

Just a heads up:* the application for Washington Seminar is due on
Saturday, Dec 1st* to Patti Chang (pattichang at att.net!  I have attached the
application here.  PLEASE CONSIDER GOING!! Washington Seminar is a 3 day
event  in which NFB members from all over the nation come together to lobby
for bills that will help blind Americans.  This year, Washington Seminar is
from Feb 4-6.

NFBI would like to send three students!  So, please apply!!!  And if you
have any questions, feel free to ask me!!  (I have already applied. You
should too!!)

IABS Love,

Rose

--