[Iabs-talk] April IABS Meeting Agenda

Rose Sloan rosesloan2013 at u.northwestern.edu
Tue Apr 16 20:30:13 UTC 2013

Hey IABS!

Here is the agenda for the April IABS Meeting which will take place on
Sunday, April 21, 2013.  The meeting will begin at 8PM Central.  Please
call 218-936-1200 and enter passcode IABS (4227).  All are welcome!

Introductions/Icebreaker: What is your favorite restaurant?
Old Business
Approve March Minutes
Legislation Check In (Rose)
Mentoring Check In (Bree/Rose)
Teen Scene (Chris)
NFBI April Board Meeting Highlights (Ryan)
Next NFBI Board Meeting?
New Business
Chicago Chapter Fundraising: Certificates (Dave)
Chicago Chapter Fundraising: Beggars Pizza (Dave/Rose)
Student Seminar in Baltimore (Rose)
Start thinking about State Convention!!  Still awhile away, but it will be
on the agenda next month,
NFB National Convention: July 1-6!!  Think about attending and applying for
Chappell!
Next Meeting?

As always, let me know if you would like to see any additions or changes.
I can't wait to hear your lovely voices!!

--
Rose Sloan
Northwestern University