[Iabs-talk] a passing of the gavel ceremony for student government

Robert A. Hansen roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 03:15:13 UTC 2013

Good evening fellow fellow Federationists.

This Monday, 22, April is the passing of the gavel for the Student
Government Association at Northeastern Illinois University.  Guess what,
I get to invite one (1)  guest.  The event is at 4:30 p.m. in our Alumni
Hall.  Appropriate dress is required.  That means I have to dress nicely
that day.  I don't mean  a full blown tux or anything.  I need to RSVP
by this Friday.  If anybody in the Chicago area would like to attend,
please let me know.

My email is roberthansen1970 at gmail.com and my cell is (872)226-5226 .

Thank you,

Robert A. Hansen