[Iabs-talk] NVDA thing

NFB Related Robert A Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 2 18:43:22 UTC 2013

Your comment helps me out.  I am a low vision person and I use it along
with the magnifier program on Windows 7 and 8.  I have two laptops, one
with 7, and the other with 8.  I figure I will use this so I can grasp a
better knowledge of how screen readers work.  I like what I see so far.
I like the British retro punk rocker voice that is the default.  I like
the other voices that come with it. Some of the voices are pretty weird.

Thanks for writing back to me.

RH