[Iabs-talk] Midwest Meetup: Day at the Dunes

Christopher Meyer via Iabs-talk iabs-talk at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 01:50:20 UTC 2014

Hello Student Friends and Federationists!

This is your neighboring student division in Indiana, and INABS student
president, Christopher Meyer, sending the full registration information for
our exciting event in Michigan City, Indiana. All you high school and
college students: You are officially invited!

Please pass on my email below, and look through the flyer (attached and
copied for your convenience). If fun, Federation, and/or blindness
philosophy sound like anything to get out of bed for, come on out! We
especially want to see new faces and those who have not been involved much
just yet. The event only costs $15, covering food and your transportation
from Chicago to Michigan City. How much easier could it be?

Please reach out to me with any questions. My contact info is copied below.
Hope to see old and new friends this June 21st.

Yours in the Cause, and Fellow Student Federationist,
Christopher Meyer

Christopher S. Meyer
President, Indiana Association of Blind Students
National Federation of the Blind of Indiana
chsmeyer at umail.iu.edu | +1 (765) 480-2978