[Iabs-talk] Fwd: second amended agenda for 6/9 mtg

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 15:47:22 UTC 2014

We will have an on-time board mtg tomorrow at 7:00.  Please review all documents before hand.  We will be done in an hour.  Our BELL mtg follows this one.  Glenn, I do not yet have a first quarter treasurer's report.  I need to distribute it.

Our 6/9 board meeting will take place at 7:00 pm.  Call 805 360 1200 and use code 6324.

Agenda

Secretaries report
5/5 and 5/12 minutes combined

first quarter treasurer's report
Report from board members on fund raising activities

State convention
bulletin
registration
ideas

must attend meetings at national convention

Live chat
75 day project

old business

new business

Let me know if you have additional agenda items.

Thanks for all you do.

Patti Gregory Chang
NFBI President
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair