[Iabs-talk] chicago chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 7 00:41:48 UTC 2014

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois chicago Chapter will meet
on Saturday, October 11.  The day will begin with a Membership Committee
meeting at 12:00 Noon, with the general meeting starting at 1:00 P.M.

Our program for this month will feature a representative from Aetna
Insurance who will ttalk about the various programs they have to offer, with
particular emphasis on supplements to Medicare and Medicaid.

Convention registration forms will be available for those who wish to
register for the upcoming state convention held on October 31, November 1-2.
We will also have appeal letters available which you can use to secure items
for the Christmas auction scheduled to take place on December 13,
immediately after the chapter meeting.

Please remember that we will not have a meeting in November, as we will be
holding our read-athon from 1:00-4:00 P.M>

All above mentioned activities accept for the state convention will occur at
the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant, 226 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago.  If you
have any further questions, please contact David Meyer, Chicago Chapter
President at 708-606-7091.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President