[Iabs-talk] State Convention meals

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 23:24:36 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Please see. below.
The following are the known meals for our State convention. The hotel will offer veggie, gluten  free and lactose free options for people who have dietary restrictions. In some cases, we do not know the alternative meal options. If you need a particular type of meal for health or religious reasons, please let me know by October 15, 2014. My e-mail address is davant1958 at gmail.com and my phone is 773-991-8050. Please tell  our members who do not have computers about the meal options. Thanks.

Scholarship dinner:
Bread Service with Butter
Garden Salad with Ranch & Balsamic Dressing
New York Strip
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Seasonal Vegetables
Chef's Choice of Dessert
Coffee & Tea Service
Parent Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs
Hickory Smoked Bacon
Breakfast Potatoes
Orange Juice
Coffee and Tea Service
Vegetarian Breakfast
Vegetable Frittata
Breakfast Potatoes
Orange Juice
Coffee & Tea Service
Lunch:
Box Lunch
Assorted Soda & Water
Kids camp lunch
Kid's Meal - Chicken Tenders and Fries
Fruit Cup
Chicken Tenders and Fries
2%Milk
Banquet
Bread Service with Dinner
Market Salad with Ranch & Balsamic Dressing
Lemon Scented Bone in Chicken Breast
Chef's Choice of Risotto
Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
Carrot Cake with Vanilla Cinnamon Sauce
Coffee & Tea Service
Vegetarian Strudel - Dinner
Vegetarian Strudel Entrée
with Mint Cous Cous
Dinner Dessert
Carrot Cake with Vanilla Cinnamon Sauce EVENT ORDER Page # 2 of 2
Student breakfast
Scrambled Eggs with Mixed Vegetables
Sausage Links
Breakfast Potatoes