[Iabs-talk] support the sox and the chicago chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 28 04:35:45 UTC 2015

Has everyone forgotten about what we decided during the last meeting
concerning the Sox fundraiser?  We certainly don't want to strike out on
this one.  So, hear are the details.

Date:  Saturday, August 1.  Game:  Chicago White Sox VS New York Yankees.
Time of game:  6:05 P.M.  Cost of the tickets:  $30 each.

The Sox and the Yankees are now getting a bit hotter as the season wears on.
With a bit of luck, we will be able to view at least one first place team.
As this game is likely to sell a lot of tickets, we must place our order
following the May chapter meeting.  Please call or e-mail me with your
ticket orders by May 9.  My phone number is 708-606-7091 and my email
address is datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.  If you are coming to the meeting, you
may place your orders with me at that time.

Let's go cheer on the good guys in black.  A good time will be had by all.
As Hawk Harrelson might say, "You can put it on the board, yes!"

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President