[Iabs-talk] Chappell Dennis application due May 1, 2015

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 03:08:05 UTC 2015

Hello all,
The deadline to apply for assistance to national convention is May 1, 2015. If you wish to apply, please go to our website and download the form, and e-mail it to me no later than May 1, 2015. My e-mail address  is davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>.
our website is www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>.
The 75th convention of the NFB will be held in Orlando Florida, from July 5-10. The convention hotel is the Rosen Center. You should register for your room as soon as possible as the rooms are going quickly. You can also pre-register for the convention and save money on your registration fee and banquet ticket until May 31, 2015. Hotel and convention registration are two separate items.
For more details about the convention, go to www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want