[Iabs-talk] Congratulations Melissa. This is indeed grate news. Persistance indeed does pay off and whatever you did, you got the result we wanted. Thank you again.RE: Danny Davis Signs On!

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 2 17:30:49 UTC 2015

From: Denise Avant [mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2015 7:04 AM
To: Illinois Association of Blind Students List; NFB of Illinois Nfb-i
conference call Number; Devvie Stein; Leslie Hamric; Glenn Moore; Patti
Chang; David Meyer; bill Reif; Brian Sumner; Adrienne Falconer; Pittman
Debbie; Marylou Grunwald
Cc: Ed Birmingham; Katie Leinum; Modesto Favela; Tori Clark; Lois
Montgomery; Patrick Olson; Robert Gardner; Annette Grove; Charlene Elder;
dan Tevelde; Cathy Randal; Christopher Millsap; Melissa Fuller; Tammy
Hampton; Gina Falvo; Jemal Powell; Hastalis Steve; Yousufuddin Syed
Subject: Fwd: Danny Davis Signs On!

Hello all,

Persistence pays off. Thank you goes out to Melissa Fuller from Rep. Danny
Davis' district.

Denise R. Avant

President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois

Live the life you want

Begin forwarded message: