[Iabs-talk] NFBI Raffle ends December 5, 2015

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 05:08:09 UTC 2015

Hello all,
This is a final reminder that the 2015 NFBI raffle ends on December 5, 2015. Tickets are $5, and the drawing prize is $1000. The drawing will take place on December 12, 2015 at the Chicago chapter meeting. You do not need to be present to win. However, you must pay for any tickets you have purchased in order to be eligible to win.
If you wish to enter the raffle, please go to www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/> to enter or see another NFBI member to purchase tickets.

I want to thank all of those who have sold or bought tickets for our raffle.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want