[Iabs-talk] committee reports due

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 04:11:12 UTC 2015

Hello all,
The committee reports were due on December 31, 2014. Normally they are due on December 1, 2014, but since I inadvertently gave the wrong date, we were used the December 31 date. I have received some reports, but others are still outstanding. Please get them in no later than January 12, so I can submit them to the board.
Please note, if you need financial information for any event or any expenditure your committee did, please contact the treasurer, Patti Chang for the information. Her e-mail address is pattischang at gmail.com.  Please put this information in your report.
Thanks very much.
By the way, the next  NFBI board meeting will be January 20, 2015 at 7 pm, and the call in number will be 805-360-1000, and the code is 6324.
You will receive an agenda shortly.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want