[Iabs-talk] January 20, 2015 board meeting agenda pasted in

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 06:46:10 UTC 2015

NFBI Board Meeting
Tuesday, January 20, 2015 7 pm
Call In number 805-360-1000 Code 6324
I. Roll Call
II. Approval of Secretary’s Report - Glenn Moore sent January 9, 2015
III. Approval of 4th quarter Treasury Report Patti Chang sent January 9, 2015
IV. Increase of PAC Plan Contribution
V. Contributions to other NFB funds - Jernigan fund,  Kid Camp, White Cane, and Sun fund
VI. Fund raising for 2015
A. Please give names for Appeal Letters
B. What fund raising activities should we do for 2015?
VII. Approval of committee Reports
A. Development report  sent 12/30/2014
B. Transportation  sent 12/18/2014Report
C.amended  Scholarship report 1/4/2015
D. Spring seminar Report sent 1/3/2015
E. Advocacy Report sent 1/3/2015
F. Renewal Report sent 1/4/2015
G. Special Events sent 1/5/2015
H. Freedom Link Report sent 1/7/2015

(Other reports will be sent)
VII.  Scholarship
A. National Scholarship  due 3/31/2015 Patti Chang
B. State Scholarship 3/31/2015 Debbie Stein
IX.  Spring seminar - TVI Parent Student Debbie Stein and Glenn Moore
X. BeLL - Patti Chang
A.  training On Sexual abuse and molestation policy sent 1/12/2015
B. Chicago -Bell - 6/18/2015-7/1/2015
C. Springfield BELL
X. Rehabilitation Services - Denise Avant, Patti Chang and David Meyer
A. Bureau Of Blind Services What action should we take?
B. Blind Services Planning Council
C. SRc
d. Library committee
XI. National Convention
A. Orlando 7/5/2015-7/10/2015
B. Update on First Seven Joined Again Denise Avant and Patti Chang
XII. Update on State convention
XIII. Old Business
Braille Embosser - Patti Chang, Bill Reif, Jesse Rogers, and Denise Avant

Washington Seminar - follow up on legislative agenda - visits to local legislative offices Denise Avant
VIx New Business
Adjourned

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want