[Iabs-talk] Fwd: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] promote our scholarship program by sending link please

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 06:53:25 UTC 2015

Hello all,
In addition to the national scholarship program, please also spread the word about the Illinois Student Scholarship program. This application is also due on March 31, 2015, and can be found on our website at www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>.
Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want