[Iabs-talk] 2015 NFBI State Convention

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 12:29:21 UTC 2015

Hello all,
Planning is underway for the 2015 NFBI State convention. The dates for convention are October 30-November 1, 2015. The convention will be held at the Chicago Naperville Marriott in Naperville Illinois. You can start making your hotel reservations if you have not already done so. Rates are $93 a night.
The application to pre register for State convention  will be on the website soon. Note, registering at the hotel is different from pre registering for State convention. In any case, you must register for convention in order to receive the convention rate.
 The deadline to pre register will be October 16, 2015.
I am working on the flier and agenda.
If anyone wishes to apply for convention assistance, you can find the Chappell Dennis form on our website at www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/> or you can e-mail me. The cutoff date for convention assistance will be September 1. You must have the application into me by that date. You can send them to me by e-mail at davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>.
If there are questions, you can e-mail me or call me at 773-991-8050.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want