[Iabs-talk] Door prizes for State convention

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 12:53:57 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

We will need door prizes for our upcoming State convention, October 30-Nov. 1, 2015. The door  prize committee chair  is now Marco Giannotti, marcogiannotti at comcast.net, 773-671-4848.
I am asking all board members, chapter Presidents, division leaders, and members to donate or  assist Marco in acquiring door prizes.
Please limit your contributions to cash, gift cards, and small portable items. If you bring your items to convention, you should give them to Marco. Please do not leave them at any of the convention tables. If you need to mail prizes, please send them to Patti Chang, and she will make sure they get to our convention.
Finally, if you are able to label your prizes with Braille, please do so. If not, we will take care of it.
 Thanks  in advance for your help.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want