[Iabs-talk] It's TIME to get support from Illinois representatives for the Time Act

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:50:46 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Federationists,
I have been contacted by our good friend and fellow federationist, Rose Sloan from our national office. We can now start seeking support for the Time Act, HR. 188 from our Illinois representatives in Congress. We want at least five co-sponsors, but of course more is excellent. I am attaching the fact sheet to this e-mail.

The following representatives co-sponsored HR. 831, which was the Fair Wages bill, and the equivalent of Hr. 188
Mike Quigley                     IL
Bobby L. Rush                    IL
Robin Kelly                         IL
Jan Schakowsky                IL
Tammy Duckworth          IL
Cheri Bustos                      IL

It’s TIME to go.!
Call your representatives and ask for co-sponsorship of HR. 188.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want